New for 2018 – Youth Memberships are now free!
Youth are the future of Mountain Biking, and a CVCS membership lets young riders be an active part of a vibrant riding community, learn about advocacy, stewardship, and most importantly, participate in fun events like our Toonie Races and trail days throughout the year!
An annual membership:
- Helps gain more legal mountain bike opportunities in the Columbia Valley
- Supports maintenance of legal trails in the Columbia Valley
- Helps support the International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA)
- Gets you discounts at several Columbia Valley merchants
- Ensures you are informed on club activities and events
- Gives you voting privileges at CVCS general meetings
NOTE: Every CVCS member must read and sign a personal Release of Liability Waiver.
**Parent/Guardian signature required for all members under 19 years of age. – Please enter name of Youth in the order comments!**